By using BikiniBodyPerformance.com and the Bikini Body Performance platform(s), including social media, you consent to the transfer of your data overseas and across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. The laws governing data in your home country may differ from those in the countries to which data is transferred. By accessing and using our website and mobile applications, you consent to the transfer of your data in this manner.
Careers. Our Sites may include a link to Bikini Body Performance Careers so that you may search for open Bikini Body Performance positions and apply for positions by submitting your resume and other personal information, such as your name, contact information, and job history. We use the information you submit to evaluate your interest in employment and to contact you regarding possible employment.
Online Sales Bikini Body Performance Sites. Our branded merchandise and services are offered for sale by Bikini Body Performance directly from the Sites. If you transact with Bikini Body Performance via our Sites, your information will be collected to process orders. Your information will be collected either by Bikini Body Performance or by an authorized third-party payment processor.
Web Beacons. Certain pages on our website contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears; the URL of the page on which the beacon appears; the time the page containing the beacon was viewed; the type of browser used to view the page; and the information in cookies set by the third party.IP Addresses. An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website and/or app, we view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We then use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand the general locations of our website visitors. We also use this information to enhance our website and/or app.Mobile ServicesAny information we obtain from you in connection with any mobile service, including SMS services, may include your name, address, mobile phone number, your mobile service provider's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages. In addition to any fee we may charge, your mobile service provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS basis. You may opt out or change your information for mobile services via email to [email protected] or by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received. However, such opting out will not apply to any communications from our other website offerings you have registered for or from the Network Sites to whom we may have already provided your information. You must opt out directly with each respective affiliate and follow their individual opt out policy.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Our Sites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from our Sites. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not part of this website, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of any of those websites.
7. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION We maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the personal information we collect to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide when visiting or using the Sites. Despite our efforts to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee it will be completely secure from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, or alteration. In particular, there is always an inherent risk in the electronic transmission and storage of information. To protect the security of your user name and password, we recommend that you use a complex password that is different from passwords you use for other activities, keep all your passwords in a safe place, and do not share your passwords with others. Always remember to logout after your session ends so that other people cannot access your account information.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY Our Sites are not directed at children under the age of 18. You specifically recognize and consent that you are 18 years of age or older before using this Site. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe you or your child’s information has been captured while under 18 years of age, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will immediately remove this information.
9. YOUR RIGHTS – ACCESS & CORRECTION You have the right to request access to the personal information we have collected about you for the purposes of reviewing, modifying, or requesting deletion of the information. You also have the right to request a copy of the information we have collected about you. In certain situations, you may also request that we restrict or cease processing your information.If you would like to make a request to access, review, or correct the personal information we have collected about you, please contact us by emailing us at [email protected] or through one of the methods in the “How to Contact Us” section, below.To help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your information.You will be notified of any actions taken on your personal information in response to a request submitted for modification, deletion, or restrictions on the processing of your personal information. When data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before such withdrawal. You also have a right to data portability when the data processing is based on a contract between you and Bikini Body Performance and the data was processed by automated means. You may exercise these rights by submitting a written request to [email protected], Bikini Body Performance will respond to your request within one month.You have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate privacy or data protection regulator in your jurisdiction.
10. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Bikini Body Performance retains all personal information for the duration of the relevant business relationship or, where required, in accordance with its information management policies and schedules. When deleting personal information based on a request by the data subject, Bikini Body Performance will make reasonable attempts to ensure that all instances of the information are deleted in their entirety. For requests for access, corrections, or deletion, please refer to the “Your Rights - Access & Correction” section of this policy.Bikini Body Performance maintains documentation, including a data processing activity register, to demonstrate compliance with its obligations and to allow audits, including inspections, to be carried out by Bikini Body Performance or another auditor it has mandated, and to participate in such audits.
Financial information. Commercial Information Transaction history with Bikini Body Performance and affiliates for products and services purchased. Credit reports if providing financing for purchase through a payment processor not usually retained by Bikini Body Performance. Biometric Information Recordings of voicemails. Photos, if provided. Videos, if provided. Recordings of customer service calls. Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Forms completed online; browsing history; search history.Interactions with the Sites, application, and advertisements. Electronic communications (e-mail). Posts on online forums. Posts from Instagram, Facebook or other social media on our homepage or tagged with our corporate page. Geolocation Data Precise geolocation is collected with your consent in order to provide certain products and services you request. General location information may be derived from IP addresses and mobile device data.Customer or Household Profile InformationProfile of customer preferences, needs, and interests; geographic location; budget; family composition and age ranges. Right to Know about Personal Information We Collect, Disclose, or SellCalifornia consumers have the right to request any of the following information regarding personal information collected by Bikini Body Performance about the consumer or the consumer’s household during the last twelve (12) months (“Right to Know”):The categories of personal information we collected. The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
For personal information sold or exchanged for value with a third party: categories of personal information and categories of third parties. For personal information disclosed to a third party for a business purpose: categories of personal information; and categories (of) third parties. The specific pieces of personal information collected about you (except for very sensitive personally identifiable information, which we will describe, but not transmit). The process by which we verify and respond to your requests is explained below under, “How to Make a Verifiable California Consumer Request” and “How We Will Respond to a California Consumer Request.” You may submit a Right to Know request at [email protected]
Right to Deletion of Personal Information California consumers have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer, which a business has collected from the consumer, subject to a range of exclusions permitted by law (“Right to Delete”). For example, a business is not required to delete personal information if it is necessary to complete a transaction, is reasonably used for an ongoing business relationship, or is used internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information. Once we receive and verify your request, we will separately confirm your request and follow appropriate procedures to verify the identity and authority of the person submitting the request. If the Right to Delete request is confirmed and verified, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) the requested personal information from our records, unless an exclusion applies. If we are unable to fulfill all or part of your request, we will let you know why (for example, if we have a permitted reason to retain certain information if the identity of the requesting person cannot be verified). The process by which we verify and respond to your requests is explained below under “How to Make a Verifiable California Consumer Request” and “How We Will Respond to a California Consumer Request.” You may submit a Right to Delete request here.
How to Make a Verifiable California Consumer Request California consumers may submit a request to exercise any of their rights described above, as noted under the section titled: “How to Contact Us.”How We Will Respond to a California Consumer Request. We will confirm receipt of your Right to Know or Right to Delete request within ten (10) days and may request additional information necessary to verify that you are permitted to make the request. We will respond to any verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receiving it, subject to delays and exclusions permitted by law. If we require more time to respond, we will let you know the reason why and the extension period in writing. If you have a password-protected online account with us, we will respond via that account. If you do not have an online account, we will use the email address or U.S. Postal address you provided to us when making the request. For a Right to Know request, our response will cover the twelve (12) month period preceding our receipt of the request. If we cannot comply with all or part of your request, we will explain the reasons why. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information readily from one entity to another entity. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.Protection from Discrimination for Exercising California Consumer Rights California consumers have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the business for exercising the privacy rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act. As such, we will not discriminate against a California consumer for exercising any of the rights described in this section. This means that except as legally permitted we will not:Deny you goods or services. Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Financial Incentive Programs We are permitted to offer certain financial or service incentives to encourage consumers to provide certain financial information. If we offer a financial or service benefit program to you, we will provide a written description of the material terms of the program to you in a written Notice of Financial Incentive, and you will only be enrolled as a participant if you affirmatively opt-in to the program. You may revoke your opt-in consent at any time. The Notice of Financial Incentive will explain the process for opting-in to participate and withdrawing from the program (opting-out) in.
California “Shine the Light” Law If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. We will provide you with a list of the categories of personal information disclosed and a list of the names and addresses of the third parties. To make such a request, please send an email including evidence of residency in California to [email protected]